C4- Base Pay Administration and Pay for Performance
March 09, 2020
8:30 AM CDT - 5:00 PM CDT
Add to Calendar
Embassy Suites Houston- Energy Corridor
11730 Katy Freeway
Houston, TX 77079
Learn how to design a pay for performance base pay program that supports your organization’s compensation strategy and attracts, retains and motivates your organization’s talent. This in-depth course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to design, implement and evaluate employee base pay programs.
Key concepts you will learn and assimilate include:
- Identifying the relationship between the organization’s business strategy and the total rewards program.
- Understanding key considerations when designing base pay programs.
- Learning what it takes to implement and deliver base pay programs, including monitoring and evaluation.
- Examining pay for performance merit pay systems, including development, utilization and costing.
- Discerning how and when human resources should be involved in mergers and acquisitions.
This course is ideal for the emerging human resources compensation professional who is getting started with developing pay structures. Knowledge of basic mathematical concepts is recommended, including: mean, median, weighted average, compa-ratio, percentiles and calculating percents.